Click here if you would like to open the form in a new window.
Each submission requires 1 registration.
Except for one DEMO paper, which is free if it is authored and presented by an author who has already registered a full paper or abstract. Individual DEMO papers require registration.
One person might register several submissions for extra fee.
||Fee paid by institutions
||Fee paid by individuals
||400 € + VAT (27%)
||350 € + VAT (27%)
||275 € + VAT (27%)
||250 € + VAT (27%)
(only includes access to the conference sessions and admission to the social events)
||225 € + VAT (27%)
|Second paper submission
||20 € / page
||20 € + VAT (27%) / page
Registration fees include:
- Presentation of 1 submitted paper (For second paper submissions applies an additional fee. Exception: One Demo Paper is free if it is authored and presented by an author who has already registered a full paper or abstract.)
- Access to all official conference sessions
- Admission to the Welcome Reception
- Admission to the Banquet
- Participant kit
- Name card
- The conference proceedings (download or USB key)
- Printed schedule
Your registration is complete if you:
- Uploaded your final paper to EasyChair until 5 September, 2016. (Exept accompnying persons.)
- Filled in the online registration form until 5 September, 2016. If your registration was successful, you receive an automatic acknowledgement letter by e-mail.
- Transferred the registration fee to the official bank account until 12 September, 2016. Please do not forget to write ’CogInfoCom 2016 / Your Name / Your paper ID’ to the ID Message of the transfer!
- PAYMENT METHOD: Wire transfer only
- Beneficiary: MISTEMS Ltd, Győr, Hungary
- Tax no.: 24704090-2-08
- EU Tax no.: HU24704090
- Beneficiary address: Petárda utca 18, H-9028 Győr, Hungary
- Bank: Unicredit Bank Hungary Zrt.
- Bank address: Szabadság tér 5-6, H-1054 Budapest, Hungary
- Account No.: 10918001-00000047-86930014
- IBAN: HU81 1091 8001 0000 0047 8693 0014
- Swift code: BACXHUHB
- ID Message (IMPORTANT!): CogInfoCom 2016 / Participant Name / Paper ID
- Bank transfer charges have to be paid by the registrant.
- Payment deadline: 12 September, 2016
See you in Wroclaw, Poland between 16-18 October at CogInfoCom 2016!