Tracks and Sessions
Already registered Tracks/Sessions:
- Accessibility of CogInfoCom Systems / Organizer: Zdenek Mikovec (CVUT, Czech Republic)
- Application of Robotics in Health Care / Organizer: Piotr Sauer (Poznan University of Technology, Poland)
- CogInfoCom Aided Enginnering / Organizers: Joni Jamsa, Sakari Pieska (Centria UAS, Finland)
- Cognitive Factors in Transport Planning / Organizer: Csaba Koren (Szechenyi Istvan University, Hungary)
- Customizable Cognitive Content Management / Organizers: Andras Hajdu, Marianna Zichar (University of Debrecen, Hungary)
- Linguistic and Behavioural Interaction Analysis / Organizers: Anna Esposito (UNINA2/IIASS, Italy), Antonietta M. Esposito (INGV, Italy), Carl Vogel (Trinity College Dublin, Ireland)
- Mathability / Organizers: Attila Gilányi (University of Debrecen, Hungary), Péter Baranyi (Szechenyi Istvan University, Hungary)
- SocioCognitive-ICT / Organizer: Bertalan Forstner (Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary)
Propose a Track/Session
Those who would like to propose a track in order to introduce the new scientific results of their fields or large scale international projects are warmly welcome. Please keep in mind while initiating a new track or session, that one track should include minimum 3 sessions, and each session should include 4 presentations.
To initiate a new session or track, please send an e-mail with the proposed topic to us at email@example.com. If you have a date preference for the presentations, you may also indicate it in your e-mail and the organizers will try to consider it during the scheduling of the event.
Join a Track/Session
If you wish to dedicate your paper proposal to a specific Track or Session, please choose one of the following options:
- When uploading your submission to EasyChair, in the 'Topics' section select the name of the track or session you would like to join. You are supposed to select only one topic!
- OR send a request with the number and title of your submission and the name of the track/session you would like to join to firstname.lastname@example.org.